STORYTELLING

The storytelling is a technique very useful with infant education. As future teachers, I think that it's very important to know how to use it well. With storytelling our kids are using all senses in what we are telling, so is really important to be expresive and the use of material that make them understand easily what is happening.

That's why I chose that origami story for my storitelling activity. It's easy, original, a bit repetitive and motivational for our little children.

I’d like to share it with you, so if you want  you can learn it and use in your clases.

STORY (Remember don’t learning by hard, this is “my versión”, you can use yours)

Once upon a time, the king of Babilonia was very sad. He had lost his crown.
         - OMG, I can’t reign without my crown. I have to find it.

He started looking for his crow. Suddenly, he found a duck near to his castle.
         - Hi duck, have you seen my crown?
         - No, I’m sorry my majesty, I haven’t seen your crown.

He continued searching and searching and suddenly he saw one fox:
         - Hi fox, have you seen my crown.
         - No, I’m sorry majety, I haven’t seen you crown.

The King continued searching searching and suddenly he saw a birs and started calling him.
         - Bird, bird!
The bird came and the king asked him:
         - Hi bird, have you seen my crown?
         - No I’m sorry majesty, I haven’t. But… give me a minute I’m going to fly, I’m trying to find it.

When the bird came back he told the king that he hadn’t found it but he hasd seen a hause of a witch that could help him in the other side of the river. So the King took his little boat and tried to cross the river.

While he was in the boat, he watched an amazing start. Oh it was a beautiful night. But suddenly, he crushed into a rock and the boat broke up. “Oh my god, what can I do?”, said.

He sighted a merchan ship, so he started to call them. He told what happen to him and the ship rescued him and took to the other side of the river.
When he was there, he walked and found the witch house, knocked to the door and the wiched opened it. He told her what happened to him.
         - Don’t worry, give me one second I have a magic box. I’m going to look there.

She took the box that was under the table. She started looking for his crown and she didn’t find it.

         - I’m sorry I don’t find it majesty. But… I found a cup! And don’t worry because a king does not reign whith his crown, a King reign with his heart.



And here it’s the video of the orgamic story, try to do by yourself!


Comentarios