Monkey puzzle



TITLE: Monkey Puzzle

AUTHOR: Julia Donaldson

ILLUSTRATOR: Axel Scheffler

DATE OF THE FIRST EDITION: 2000



This tale is about a monkey that has lost his mum. A butterfly tries to help the little monkey, asking some characteristics about his mum. But page by page, we discover that the animals the butterfly shows aren't the monkey's mummy... Will the monkey find his mum?

I love that book, it's very funny and it can catch children's attention easily. Also we can use it for teaching some characteristics and the way to describe. For making it easy we can use flashcard for the adjectives and also for the animals. As I like the structure of the book and the way it's written, I would prefer to read it. But also we can adapt it for the most little children telling it with our words. Finally, the illustration are quite good and representative, what makes it easy to understand.

Comentarios