LISTENING ACTIVITY

We can prepare activities for listening from a previous image. This is the example we prepared:

“I can see many aliens who are doing different activities. Yes, you’ve listened well, we are aliens. Some of them are drinking and others talking. One of my clients is reading while the others are talking and drinking. The green alien with the big head is reading a newspaper. From this position I’m aware of everything who came in my bar; right now there are one red alien, four green aliens, two purple aliens and one yellow alien. I’m going to introduce my clients: ben is green a he have a very big green head. He’s reading a newspaper. Pepa is a yellow alien who has three legs and one eye. Can you find her? Tomas is Hope to see you here!”

1.ACTIVITY BEFRE LISTENING:
Count the number of heads, arms and legs that each alien have in the picture.

2. ACTIVITY DURING THE LISTENING:
Try to guess who is the locutor of the audio.

3. ACTIVITY AFTER THE LISTENING:
Try to make your own listening, being an other character and describing the situation.

Comentarios

Entradas populares